Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final Blog Entry

Spring, 1806
Dear Mr. Jefferson

The journey was the corps at its best. The journey was America at its best.
I think this quote means that when you are alone in the freezing cold everything is your decision but when you are a part of something then you need to work as a group and that the members of the corps of discovery had a long journey with others but managed to work as a team to discover the west.

Signed,
morgan L dunn

P.S. For my weekly labors, discoveries... for all my endeavors have brought to this journey, I believe I should be paid the grade of an A because although my font color isn't different every time and although my font is not a different style each blog I have done a variety of things such as recipes, menus, lists, and a few other things. I have looked at other cooks blogs and all they put is the recipe but no introduction, although i didn't put one on the last recipes I did on the ones before but no one else did and they have gotten higher pays than i have.

7 comments:

  1. er.... is in chinese or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no its ok i fixed feewff
    golly
    wowzers
    good thing i can fix things like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. great entry. it would be great to know a little bit more about what you did on your journy. This entry was a little hard for me to read because the music with words and the text at the same time is a little confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kno jimeny cricket it was scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and... Sammie: i love you. cookies and milk, peanut butter and jam, crackers and cheese, and... of course you and me we are like a perfect match

    ReplyDelete
  6. and... amanda: thak you soooo much for all the comments through out the journey they really help next time if you need you can pause the music but thank you

    ReplyDelete