Thursday, February 19, 2009

Introduction

Dear Captain John...

I think my talent of being able to lead group will be a good and a bad talent to have with someone I will be with for four months. I am very good cook and I love eating. I am not the best musician but I could learn quickly because I played the guitar in 3rd grade. NOT A DANCER AT ALL for instance I had a ballet performance when I was 8 and I was a mouse in the nutcracker and I fell smack on my face and again in the same performance when I was a flower standing completely still I also Fell over but.... gymnastics on the other hand is definitely an option. I am not a boats man nor am I a navigator AT ALL. I could fish but killing things does not come easy for me, but I am slowly getting over my fear. I am not an artist, but I do have a sense of fashion. I am very good with little children as well as a good communicator with new and not new people. I am definitely a tireless worker. I am very brave but I have no patients what so ever. And.... I know how to braid and french braid hair.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Morgan,
    Leader...good cook...adventurous eater...gymnast...good with kids...tireless worker...hairstylist....

    Good job at describing what you are good at and not so good at. I would like you to add a paragraph about what you hope to discover and collect on your way west.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Morgan,

    I hope you had a restful Spring Break. You were awesome on the Ohibobs journey.

    I looked for your blog description of the members of your crew, but couldn't find it. Please finish it by Monday night. We can't proceed west until everyone has theirs done.

    See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good resume to me! You never know when you might need a cook who can do a fly away off a tree branch!

    ReplyDelete